Latest revision as of 16:59, 22 October 2011
The 015 wall mounted speakers are the most popular classroom amplifier in our range, mostly used with Interactive whiteboards, the speakers are supplied with cables to connect between the two speakers and to the input devices
EA015 Wall mounted active speakers
The following products could be sold together with the EA015, as an alternative or may be connected to the speakers
- Cable kit - EdisConnect
- Cables - suitable interconnect cables with Mini-jack connector at one end for the amplifier input ie Mini-jack to Mini-jack or Mini-jack to 2x RCA.
- Microphones: IR mic - sound reinforcement system (EA1133), UHF wireless microphone (expensive for schools) (UHF) or VHF wireless microphone (EA26) or cable microphones (but not condenser microphones that need power!)
- Interactive Whiteboards Interactive Whiteboards
Edis Alternative products
- Whiteboard active speakers (EA014) - larger speakers with USB hub
- Standalone Power amplifier (EA1128) but needs wall mounted speakers (EA206 or EA31)or ceiling speakers (E62)
- Sound Bar
Third party products
- MP3 player
- DVD player
These products need a suitable interconnect cable with Mini-jack connector at one end for the amplifier input ie Mini-jack to Mini-jack or Mini-jack to 2x RCA.